Delish! Wish my mother told me in advance she was making idly and chutney instead of surprising me with a plate so I could have documented the recipe.
Introduced some of my family to Restoran Malaysia this past weekend and they are in love. I definitely need to learn how to make this delicious'ness. #PenangFlatRiceNoodles #loveShrimpSambal
On a cold fall afternoon there is nothing more comforting than a tall mug of chai latte! http://foodapprentice.com/frothy-chai-tea-latte/
Chocolate Delight! Brownies made using Lindt chocolate.
Tamil chicken curry with some amazing fragrant spices - what better way to start off fall?! Find recipe @ http://foodapprentice.com/spicy-tamil-chicken-curry/
A slice of this nutty banana bread will leave you wanting more. Recipe is now up on www.foodapprentice.com.
A proper english roast dinner with stuffing and yorkshire pudding. #yummyInMyTummy in London, UK
My last night in Paris, hence had to share. Ain't she a total breathtaking beauty?!
- Decadent Brownies
- Nutty Banana Bread
- Lemon Pancakes with Blueberry Compote
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Tamil Crab Curry
- Dragon Fruit Parfait
- Mediterranean Mussels with Saffron & White Wine
- Asparagus Mascarpone Puff Pastry
- Tilapia Sandwich with Roasted Veggies & Lemon Aioli
- Frothy Chai Tea / Latte
- Tamil Moong Daal/Lentil Curry – Paruppu
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Canapés