Grilled Chicken for a hot Spring day.
- chicken - 1/2 full chicken - cut into 1
- onion - 1 whole (cut into square shapes)
- green bell pepper - 1 whole (cut into square shapes)
- paprika - 1 teaspoon
- chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- skewers - 5
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- salt and pepper - to taste
In a little bowl pour in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, mix in the Paprika and chilli powder and mix well.
Lay out the chicken and veggies on an aluminum foil, sprinkle salt and pepper, then pour the mix and evenly distribute using your hands. Take the skewers and soak them for half an hour in cold water (this avoids it from burning while it’s on the bbq). Slide a piece of onion, then bell pepper, then chicken and keep alternating until you have 5 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
Let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours prior to grilling.
Set the bbq to 350 degrees and let skewer sit for about 20 minutes, keep turning it every 5 minutes.
When golden brown, remove. Note: *My skewer ended up on the grill a slight bit too long.